A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Amanda Smith - Men's Shirts Lady's Skirts: My Life...

Amanda Smith - Men's Shirts Lady's Skirts: My Life...

Full title: "Men's Shirts Lady's Skirts: My Life Crossdressing" by Amanda Smith.

"I am seen by everyone around me as nothing but what is expected as a man. But deep down, Amanda or Mandi as I like to be known, hides the biggest secret of my life and that is my crossdressing/transgender feelings.

This book details my honest and true account of my need to crossdress throughout my life. As you read this book and if you are a Transgender or Crossdresser yourself, you will relate to some and if not the majority of my journey and what Amanda E Smith (Mandi) has been through.

Even to this day, Mandi is still trying to cope with the need to crossdress and the gender issues that are deep within, however this book gives you a detailed account of the stages throughout Mandi's life and the need to crossdress. I share with you my enjoyment of crossdressing, but also my deep inner feelings that go beyond just wanting to dress in women's clothes."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book