A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Daniela Santiago - Mi pequeño mundo

Daniela Santiago - Mi pequeño mundo

Original title: "Mi pequeño mundo" (My little world) by Daniela Santiago.

The book is more than a biography. As a result of her experiences, we will know the universe of Daniela Santiago, a self-made woman who was always clear about her path, although this, in addition to roses, also had some thorns.

From her childhood in Malaga to her recent successes on television and in the cinema, passing through the night of Chueca, Daniela takes us by the hand through her story and promises not to let us go until the end. The Veneno actress opens up, for the first time, with unwavering honesty and frankness to explain what she and many trans women have experienced (and continue to do) in Spain.

It is the story of a life shared with thousands of women and young people who have been in the same situation. But it is also a book that functions as a talisman: it not only shows all that has been, but all that can be. And, sometimes, dreams come true. My little world is a little piece of Daniela Santiago, that part of her story that she had kept only for herself, next to her heart, and that she now wants to share with all of us.

Available via libreriaberkana.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book