A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Joe Bergmann - Luc heißt jetzt Lucia

Joe Bergmann - Luc heißt jetzt Lucia

Original title: "Luc heißt jetzt Lucia" (Luc is now called Lucia) by Joe Bergmann.

Transsexuality: Women who are men and men who are women? Is it the pleasure of disguise and acting or a phenomenon? Ultimately, the foundation is laid with prenatal brain development. However, education is crucial to the end result - but what influence does the environment have on this development?

Let's look at Oscar Wilde, who was associated not only with his works but also with a dazzling personality. So his homosexual inclination became his downfall after years of success, but he remained a loving father and husband. A story of the twentieth century, because... "Children you don't love become adults you don't love" (Pearl S.Buck).

Available via lesen.de

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book