A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Sophie Elizabeth Dias Martins - Eu Sou Assim

Sophie Elizabeth Dias Martins - Eu Sou Assim

Original title: "Eu Sou Assim" (That's the way I am) by Sophie Elizabeth Dias Martins.

""Eu sou Assim" tells the bibliographic story of Sophie Elizabeth, a heterosexual transsexual woman studying psychology, born and raised in Brazil in the city of Campo Grande Mato Grosso Do Sul. The story is based on some parts of her life as a child, teenager, and adult, the prejudice she faces daily, emotional and psychological barriers, degenerative disorders, family and social experience, exchange to Los Angeles (USA), religion, dreams, good times and bad. Appearance. 

Because of the arrogance of not understanding, do you have to define your social environment? The character, and individuality of their ways of understanding the world are hopes of realizing that each person may have a difficulty related to the diversity of people. The book aims to understand that everyone has a different sexual orientation and the same as all human beings, everyone has the objective of respecting human beings and understanding bonds."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book