A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Wiebke ter Lichten - Wiebkes Tagebuch X

Wiebke ter Lichten - Wiebkes Tagebuch X

Original title: "Wiebkes Tagebuch X: Teil X des Tagebuchs einer trans Frau, der vierte “angekommene” Teil (Aug.-Okt. 2023) (Wiebke werden)" (Wiebke's Life X: Part X of the diary of a trans woman, the fourth “I finally am myself”- part (Aug.-Oct. 2023) (Becoming Wiebke Book 10)) by Wiebke ter Lichten.

"In the summer of 2018, my girlfriend asked me out of the blue if I’d ever considered being completely transformed into a woman. She suggested that it might be interesting. I pushed around quite a bit, and to be honest, the thought may have crossed my mind for a split second, but I dismissed it because I was absolutely certain the result wouldn't be good. Then Christmas 2018 came and her gift was just that: a makeover. She’d spoken to the manager of a service and made all the preparations. No chance for me to back out! The styling took place on Valentine's Day 2019 and Wiebke was born."

"Shortly after, I began to develop a feminine personality and began conquering this world as a woman. Now, about four years later, I have completed my social transition and live as a woman. My friend still supports me, even though we are no longer a couple. We are still each other's favorite people.

Since the seventh volume, my diaries were no longer called “Becoming Wiebke” but “Being Wiebke” to reflect the change and now I simply call them “Wiebke's Life”. This is the tenth installment, describing my activities and feelings between August and October 2023 and, as always, I recommend reading the earlier parts first."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book