A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » R. Madison Amato - I'm Your Daughter, Too

R. Madison Amato - I'm Your Daughter, Too

"I wanted to love her. Honestly, I did. But she was trying to destroy my only son. She said her name was Angela, I called her William. I thought she was my son, but I was wrong and just couldn't see it.

I’m Your Daughter, Too is a painful story of the personal battle that took the author to the brink of suicide. Some parents of transgender teens drape themselves in a shroud of fear, guilt, anger and confusion. Few have come forward to admit their lack of compassion during their child’s difficult transition. 

This is a memoir with tears, laughter, multi-generational family dynamics, and finally--triumph over adversity."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book